Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Initial Post - Maryland and Indiana


The following text and images were originally posted on Facebook. After a bit of consideration, I decided it may be best to document these trends over time on a different platform. So, here I am.
A disclaimer, I am not a public health researcher, my Ph.D. is in Education. Everything posted here is based on publicly available data.
*****************************
As most of you know, I am from Indiana and live in Maryland. I have watched the two states' responses to the pandemic very closely. Maryland had cases very early and took action very early. Because of the different approaches by the state level government (and watching people's comments on social media), I assumed the day would come when the cases in Indiana surpassed the cases in Maryland. Today is the day.
Action makes a difference. Stay home. Stay safe. Stay healthy.
Because I'm a huge nerd, I created these graphs yesterday, as I waited for today's numbers.








No comments:

Post a Comment